Hey, we're looking for a Software Engineer to help us shape the future of medication adherence management. Are you up for the challenge?
Liege (Belgium) or Scion (Switzerland)
Job Title: Software Engineer
Reports To: Department Manager
About AARDEX Group
We are AARDEX Group, an industry-leading SaaS company that’s been challenging the status quo in medication adherence management in clinical trials since 1984. Our goal is to empower clinical research teams with real-time medication adherence intelligence to support earlier interventions for patients that need additional support with their dosing regimen.
Measuring medication adherence (whether patients are following the prescribed dosing regimen)in clinical trials is essential, as poor adherence can lead to underestimations of drug efficacy and even drain study power to the point of failure.
AARDEX Group addresses the issue with the help of digital medication adherence packaging and devices coupled with real-time medication adherence software for researchers and user-friendly apps for patients.
Life at AARDEX Group
We invest in the personal and professional growth of every member of our team because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment. Our team is at the heart of everything that we do, and by taking a proactive approach to support, we have created an inclusive and caring culture that enables our people to thrive.
What You Will Be Doing
Working hand in hand with the R&D Department, you will design, implement, test, and maintain modules of mobile applications by following state-of-the-art standards and enterprise guidelines. You will have the possibility to evolve and work in all components of our solution.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Designing, implementing, testing, integrating & maintaining modules
- Following coding guidelines
- Designing and implementing automatic tests and analyzing risks
- Writing technical documentation
Experience, Certifications, and Competencies Required for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or software development;
- At least 1 year as a software developer in a computer science company
- Knowledge of mobile development
- Experience in cloud computing or CI/CD environment is a plus
- Capable of reading and writing English technical documentation
- Is a meticulous and self-disciplined multitasker
- Logical thinker
- Is results-oriented
- Possesses agility and eagerness to constantly update their technical knowledge
Want to help us shape the future of medication adherence management?
Send your resume along with a cover letter detailing why this is the job for you to firstname.lastname@example.org