About the CMO Step-Up Challenge
What is the #CMOStepUp Challenge all about, you may ask? It’s a step challenge where participants will compete to clock the most steps and emerge victorious with the Meta Quest VR Headset as their reward. All you need is a step counter, be it a handy app on your smartphone or a nifty smartwatch.
And the rewards of winning this challenge are nothing short of extraordinary! The Meta Quest VR Headset is a game-changer, boasting cutting-edge technology that takes you on an incredible 360-degree immersive journey. Fancy floating around the International Space Station like a real astronaut, piloting your own plane, or kayaking in Antarctica? The Meta Quest makes all these dreams a thrilling reality! See it in action here.
How to Get Involved
- Register for the challenge at booth number 2 at the CMO Summit.
- Track your steps using a verifiable method (cell phone app or a smartwatch)
- The winner will be announced at the AARDEX Group booth at 13:45 pm on Tuesday, April 4th, 2023.
Challenge Terms & Conditions
- Steps from all day Monday, April 3, and Tuesday, April 4, up until 13:45 pm count towards the final step count.
- You must be able to prove your step count, either via showing your smartwatch, or a mobile app step tracker.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 4th, at 13:45 pm at the AARDEX Group booth. The person at the booth at that time with the most steps wins the headset.
- In the unlikely event that two participants have the same step count, there will be a general knowledge quiz. The first person to a correct answer gets the headset.
- To participate, you must work for a Pharma, Biotech, or CRO.
AARDEX Group and Biogen Team up to Share Lessons Learned in Implementing Digital Adherence Monitoring in a Late-Stage Drug Development Clinical Trial
In other news, AARDEX Group is teaming up with Biogen to deliver a session at the Summit. Hosted by Bernard Vrijens, Scientific Lead at AARDEX Group, and Ning Yu, Director of Technical Development at Biogen, the presentation will cover a range of adherence-related topics, including understanding the ramifications of poor medication adherence in clinical trials, how to identify poor adherence, and the strategies and technology involved in implementing digital monitoring. The session promises to offer valuable insights and actionable takeaways to help attendees enhance adherence and optimize their clinical trial strategies. Don’t miss it!
Save 20% on Registration with AARDEX Group
If you haven’t already registered for the Chief Medical Officer Summit, AARDEX Group is offering an exclusive discount code. Use ‘AARDEX20’ at checkout to save 20% on your registration fee. This is a limited-time offer, so don’t miss out on the chance to access invaluable insights and networking opportunities.
Hope to see you there!